What are we looking for in a hub student?
Someone who is:
- Serving, giving, and leading in the life of their local church.
- Leading a small group and/or heading up an area of ministry.
- Personally expressing and sensing a call to leadership within the context of church.
- Demonstrating spiritual and emotional maturity evident in their life.
- Demonstrating relational maturity - Friendships/Relationships/Marriage/Family and Children.
Firstly we would encourage you to talk this through with your Senior Pastor before beginning the application process
It is important that there is agreement from your local church to invest in your leadership development through:
- Practically, by providing opportunities for you to grow and develop your leadership skills
- Relationally, through a mentoring relationship either directly with your senior pastor or with another member of pastoral staff who will spend time in coaching, encouraging and challenging you and pursue God call upon your life
Take some time to read through all the information on this site and do contact us on if you have any question - email@example.com
The application process include two parts:
- Part A is completed by you the applicant
- Part B is the Pastors Recommendation and is completed by your Senior Pastor
The new online application process consist of:
- You completing and submit Part A of the application online.
- This will then be sent electronically to your Senior Pastor for Part B to be completed
- Once both parts are completed, this will be sent through to the Hub leaders of the hub you have applying to.
- They will review your application and notify you of the outcome of your application
- If you are sucessful in your applicantion you will be contacted and invited to start hub training at the hub you have applied to with a suggested start date - normally this will be at the beginning of a term to allow you the opportunity to enrole for any theology courses if have applied to be a level 2 or 3 student.
In some cases, application maybe deferred or declined. This would not occur without open and honest conversations between an applicant, their senior pastor and/or the hub leaders. The hub training programme is aimed to provide training for those God is calling and raising up into leadership as well as it being at the optimum time for the individual in their journey of development. Leadership is never something we appoint oursleves into but approach with an attitude of service and humility. This is why it is vital to include all parties; student, pastor and hub leaders in the application process.
To find out more information about specific hub do contact them directly with any questions you may have.
Steve & Juliet Barber
Neil & Kate Woodward
Dave & Nicola Bas