What are we looking for in a hub student?
Someone who is:
- Serving, giving, and leading in the life of their local church.
- Leading a small group and/or heading up an area of ministry.
- Personally expressing and sensing a call to leadership within the context of church.
- Demonstrating spiritual and emotional maturity evident in their life.
- Demonstrating relational maturity – Friendships/Relationships/Marriage/Family and Children.
Terms start in September, January and after Easter, you can apply to start at either of these points.
Firstly we would encourage you to talk this through with your Senior Pastor before beginning the application process.
It is important that there is agreement from your local church to invest in your leadership development, both practically and relationally:
- Practically, by providing opportunities for you to grow and develop your leadership skills.
- Relationally, through a mentoring relationship either directly with your senior pastor or with another member of pastoral staff who will spend time in coaching, encouraging and challenging you to pursue God’s call upon your life.
Take some time to read through all the information on this site and do contact us if you have any questions – email@example.com