This section of the hub website is designed and aimed to support and resources you as you respond to God’s invitation to take up the challenge of leadership and train and study for the future
The hub training consists of four core elements;
- The hub training curriculum
- Further Theological Training
- Leadership development in your local church setting
- Recommended reading.
Take some time to look through the resources and different areas of this section of the website. You should hopefully find all the information you need to:
- Get yourself enrolled and up and running with your first course of the UK&I Vineyard Theology Curriculum.
- Understand the aims of the leadership portfolio and how to get started.
- Get access to the resources and the hub recommended reading list, to compliment and support your training.
- Get access to practical information (contact information, training venue, latest news) and ‘dates for the diary’ specific to your hub’s training curriculum and schedule. See ‘Your hub’ section.
If you have any further question you need answering or need help in anyway relating to the Hub training programme, do not hesitate in getting in contact with your hub leader or contact us at the Church Planting office.
Mike Newport - Hub Administrator
0116 319 1808